traffic2btc

  • Breaking News

    weird uses of sperm



    Many by-products have been used as cosmetics for many years many of which have strange but interesting origins. Sperm is gotten  from many mammalian male reproductive organs. It is contained in semen, a rich nutritious medium for the sperm cells. Over the years people have found out many uses for this product, some of which I wonder how they did. Listed below are some 5 bizarre uses of sperm and semen and their sources.

     AS a cosmetic.

    Human semen is most widely used as a cosmetic .This so far is the most bizarre cosmetic ingredient I have ever come across. Due to the rich content of the semen it is believed to heal scars and makes the face smoother . It has been tested by many people in the world (excluding me, because I see it as bizarre)former glamour model Tracy kiss said “I rub semen on my face to keep my skin looking good, but I’m more than a tabloid headline”. it makes “some people’s” skin feel smother, more natural( since it is, in itself natural) ,not so irritant, and younger. it is preferred by most cause its readily abundant  and common. You can get it from a local hospital, a friend, husband or yourself. Bull semen is used in ant ageing  cosmetics, it is mixed with Katera  plant it is widely used in Croatia and Japan and nobody calls it by its name. C

    In energy drinks.

    Yes, I mean it when I say energy drinks. Taurine, used as a stimulant in most energy drinks is richly present in bull semen, urine and bile. For years it has  been a major argument if this product is used in our energy drinks.I too dont know what conclusion to land on, because most people out there are out to make money and they don’t care how many people they hurt or fool, all they want is the "monies".

      Artificial insemination

    This was the most widely use of semen, now the cosmetic industry has taken over. Artificial insemination is a process by which semen is injected into a female mammal’s reproductive organ to fertilize eggs. it is widely done in Europe with bulls to increase the number of bulls. Humans also do it, even the famous late Michael Jackson did it. Many people have a lot of complains about it cause of their religious background or culture, making it a difficult issue in some states.I think its a good thing science has accomplished, at least it does favor a homosexuals (i claim no side here).

    Hair treatment
    Using bull semen as a hair treatment has become very popular in the world. It is cherished for its high protein content and its effectiveness. It is good for dry, damaged hair.I don't know about you, but i cant see myself using this.





    .

    As food
    Wow this is really disgusting to me.I taught i had seen it all only for me to come across some popular food recipes online containing sperm as its main ingredient.weird,isn't it? i ill leave this one for the curious to find out more about it.

    please comment below.I will like to know about what you think. thanks for visiting my blog

    No comments