traffic2btc

  • Breaking News

    Will you hurt someone for your benefit? (**The Best Email I received in 2019**)

    2019 was an exceptional Year. for me it was the hardest year I've ever had. but the experiences I got in it has left a scar in my life that will be remembered for ever. I would like to share with you some of my beautiful moments, I'll start today with the best email i received in 2019.

    Hey ,

    Today I want to talk about something important.

    Let me ask you this...

    Will you hurt a person for your own benefit?

    I believe your instant reply to this question is a "NO"

    You might be thinking "Why are you asking such a question Deepak?"

    Hear me out for a moment...

    I think we can agree that it's not ethical to hurt other people for our own gain.

    If everyone does that, then this world will become hell.

    We already see a lot of people who do that, and we don't want to do that.

    I am pretty sure that you are a good person at heart, and you will not hurt anyone.

    That's not the point of this email.

    I am not trying to change the world here.

    First we should change ourselves, before we talk about changing the world.

    Which brings me to the point of this email.

    Do you know that you are hurting someone without really thinking about it?

    Because this person is not right in front of you, you are not seeing the damages you are doing to this another person.

    Who is this another person?

    Say hello to person B.

    Think about yourself as person A.

    Your future, the future YOU, is person B.

    Now don't think of person B as a future version of yourself that is imaginary.

    Think of person B as someone else.

    Think of person B standing next to you (your future self).

    Now, if you have bad eating habits, you are making the person B fat.

    For you to have a good time now eating, you are hurting person B's image.

    If you smoke cigarettes, you get a temporary high. Person B suffers from health issues because your habits are having a cost.

    If you don't save money and get into debt to buy a home, car, or a vacation, you are stealing money from person B.

    You are not even borrowing from person B because a borrower pays back the money with interest.

    You are stealing from person B.

    Person B could be wealthy, if you save money today instead of spending it on consumables and depreciating assets.

    We say it is unethical to hurt other people, steal from other people, and make other people pay the price for what we want.

    If you do that, you can even get arrested and you have to face the legal and criminal consequences.

    But we steal from our own future all the time (from person B).

    And no one bothers us because no one will care about person B, except ourselves.

    This person B is depending on you because you are his/her only hope.

    If you screw up today, person B pays the price tomorrow.

    If you take good care of your health today, person B can be fit and happy tomorrow.

    If you save money today instead of spend it for yourself (person A) in this moment, you will make person B richer and happier.

    What you do today, you cannot reap the benefits today. It comes tomorrow.

    So what are you going to do?

    Steal from person B, hurt person B and make person B unhealthy with your bad habits?

    Or are you going to take care of person B and nurture him/her?

    Person B has no one else apart from yourself.

    He/she cannot complain to anyone that you are hurting and stealing.

    Person B will just stay silent because he cannot do anything else.

    One day you will become person B.

    The price paid by person B will the price you will pay, not now, but in the future.

    We commit a crime and get away with it. There is no punishment now.

    So do not hurt and do not steal from your future (person B) just because there is no police arresting you for the crime.

    Instead nurture person B.

    The person B is you in the making, your prodigy, your creation.

    Save money so that person B can be wealthier.

    Exercise and have a good diet so that person B can be healthier.

    Build good relationships and friendships so that person B can always have someone looking out for them.

    No one is going to give you an award for your sacrifices.

    But you will become person B and enjoy it at some point.

    That's your reward.

    Not now, but later.

    So what is your choice?

    You are going to build person B, or destroy person B?

    Reply to this email and let me know how you feel.

    Did this give you a new perspective?

    It definitely did for me.

    Now it would be unfair if I credited this thought to myself.

    I learned this from my friend Rishabh Dev over a breakfast meeting.

    Since then I have been thinking a lot about this person B, who is my responsibility.

    I have been ignoring him for a while.

    But now it is time to take care of him (person B).

    Right?

    Cheers,
    Deepak Kanakaraju

    (DigitalDeepak.com)

    1 comment:

    1. I would never do it but my girlfriend did. She cheated on me with a sugar daddy. I found it out when he started ghosting me and I downloaded a spying app which helped to read all her messages.
      Now she lives with him but I just don't understand how...

      ReplyDelete