traffic2btc

  • Breaking News

    Amazon Refund Trick

    Amazon Refund Trick :beginner:

    I am not responsible for what you do with this information! This is simply information that is being shared. I do not condone fraud nor commit acts of fraud. This is for educational purposes ONLY! :neutral_face:

    Steps:-
    Step 1 - Open A New Amazon Account..

    Step 2 - Order Any Item..

    Step 3 - After Receiving The Product Contact Support And Say I Didn't Receive The Product..

    Step 4 - Keep Going Untill U Find An Agent Who Refunds It..

    Step 5 - Select Full Refund + Possible Credits..

    Some Tips:--
    Product Less Than 100$ - Support Will Work Easily..
    Product More Than 100$ - Support + A Fake Police Report(Only If They Are Not Giving Refund)..

    Always Use Different Address And Different Excuses On Different Accounts..:smile:

    Enjoy:kiss:

    1 comment:

    1. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete