traffic2btc

  • Breaking News

    My iPhone 4 with iOS 7 doesn't support Whatsapp anymore. How can I solve this

    Hello everybody,
    I have an iPhone 4 on iOS 7.1.2 that I jailbroke with Cydia. Thanks to this I was able to download Whatsapp.
    A couple of weeks ago I accidentally logged out Whatsapp and when I tried to log in again I received this message: "Can't register with this phone number. You can only register with the phone number that was last used with WhatsApp on this phone".
    I've tried to delete the app, reinstall it, turn off the device and turn it on again, but nothing worked. After doing some research I found out that Whatsapp just doesn't support iOS 7 anymore. Wich means that as long as I was logged in it would work (until 2020 apparently), but since I logged out I'm not able to log in anymore.

    My question is: is there a tweak or something that can help me overcome this problem?

    Use whatsapp ver 2.11.70
    level 2
    Eftelingzegel
    1 point·2 months ago
    Thanks for the suggestion! However, it won't allow me to download that version. A window pops up saying that the product is not available
    level 3
    Ryan03rr
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2
    1 point·2 months ago
    Just deleted my whatsapp, went to App Store, downloaded the old version App Store provided.. And it works again. 2.18.81.
    Ios 7.1.2 here.
    level 4
    pim1234
    2 points·2 months ago
    I can confirm this worked for me. Running iOS 7.1.1. Just deleted my WhatsApp. Then installed version 2.18.81 using LowerInstall (I guess the latest version might have worked fine too, don't know). After opening WhatsApp, it asked me to confirm my phone number, which I did, and everything worked fine.

    No comments