traffic2btc

  • Breaking News

    How to Use NEXTTEL Night Data plan in Day and Night.

    How to Use NEXTTEL Night Data plan in Day and Night.


     Today I will show you how to use NEXTTEL Night Data plan in Day and Night.
    Requirements:




    • A Nexttel Sim and a phone or modem (basically anything you can dial a ussd code with)
    • 350frs to 450frs cfa


    Procedure:

    To testify, I love Nexttel network, they are so far my first choice when it comes to all their offers, they have the best call network, reaching remote areas of this country and their internet is fast...really fast.
    So, the trick is not so difficult, Nexttel offers this night bundles



    • 300frs=8gb from 11 pm to 7 am
    • 200frs=5gb from 11 pm to 7 am


    the code to access this is *865# option 9

    so here comes the fun part. I know right now you must be like "dude I cant stay up that  late "
    relax man: i got a solution for you
    after you activate your night bundle, go ahead and activate whatsapp bundle unlimited for a day (option 5 when you dial *865#)

    I know right, you must be like "dude thankyou very much!!!!!!   "
    and I will be like "you are welcome!!!!!"

    If you got any complains, just comment below

    No comments